Located in Meriden, a village found in the borough of Solihull, West Midlands, The Strawberry Bank is in close proximity to many places of interest that can keep you entertained during your stay with us.
If you are looking for a stop over before early morning travels, then we are within 10 minutes drive of Birmingham International Airport & Train Station and M42 motorway which links directly to the M6, M5 and M40.
For concerts, exhibitions and events then the Birmingham NEC and the LG Arena are again within easy reach.
If shopping is more your thing we have the renowned Birmingham Bullring, Solihull Touchwood Centre as well as Coventry City Centre all around the corner.
For a cultural experience, then you could explore Stratford Upon Avon, the birthplace of Shakespeare, and maybe the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, and there are some great family fun days out available at Warwick Castle, Cadbury World, Drayton Manor Park and Zoo, as well as some National Trust houses and gardens.
- Birmingham International Airport - 5.1 miles
- Birmingham International Railway Station - 4.7 miles
- NEC & LG Arena - 4.2 miles
- Solihull Touchwood Shopping Centre - 9 miles
- Coventry City Centre - 8.8 miles
- Birmingham Bullring - 11.7 miles
- Warwick Castle - 22.4 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon - 22.4 miles
- Cadbury World - 23.6 miles
- National Trust Baddesley Clinton - 11.6 miles
- Drayton Manor Park & Zoo - 15.2 miles